Quantcast The AntFarm Affiliates blog [has moved]: So I found this picture ...
| d_Cyphernauts | Expertiz | Phenetiks | Workforce | Sketch Tha Cataclysm |
| Cee Reed | The Rising Sun Quest | Spaz the Working Class | Pruven |

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So I found this picture ...


... and it got me thinking about Phenetiks.

After every big show they let the audience in on a little secret (hint, take a look at Arnold's kicks!) ...

They promise to wear Adidas till the day that they die. They are so old school like that! I wonder if Gary Coleman still rocks his? I would only hope so.
Oh well, different strokes for different folks :)

2 comments:

deto-22 said...

Gary Coleman use to be in phenetiks...He left because of artistical differences. I actually have those adidias he's wearing in the picture..(crazy party after the Hasslehauf photoshoot..lots of drugs/women/beer/elephants...it was nuts) He left them in the drawer he passed out in. I took them.

deto-22 said...

Gary, if you see this..give me a call...Roc wants to collab