Quantcast The AntFarm Affiliates blog [has moved]: Goodbye Ruby Tuesday
| d_Cyphernauts | Expertiz | Phenetiks | Workforce | Sketch Tha Cataclysm |
| Cee Reed | The Rising Sun Quest | Spaz the Working Class | Pruven |

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday

Being that I have so much free time now...HAhah aHAhahahaha ha ...huh
I wanted to blog this.
Last night Me and the fam went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays, like we have 100 times since it's been there.
But no longer.

Our waitress, Jessica, was nice. We ordered our food (we always get the same thing), ordered chicken strips and fries for our daughter, and my wife asked for a glass of hot water to heat up our sons bottle, along with our loaded cheese fries appetizer we usually get.
The fries come on this long skinny plate with like 15 fries. It used to be a plate of fries as big as my head LOADED! (same price as it was of course)

Ok big deal.

Jessica remembered that she forgot the water.
We eat the fries. Then a couple sat down a few tables away, that our waitress knew.
So for a good solid 15 minutes she sat and babbled to them.
So a different waitress brings out our order. My chicken parmesan, and my wife's steak. No chicken strips...no hot water.

And the chick puts down the HOT plates and says "Be careful, they're really hot", as she places them no more than an inch away from my 1 year old's arm. I grab the 1st one and pull it out of his reach...and the bitch puts the second one even closer to him, again stating how HOT the plates are. Lucky for her, I'm against smacking women, cause I would of pile drove her...then slapped her.

So now our 3 year old daughter, who's already antsy has to wait 5 more minutes for fucking microwaved chicken strips and fries.
I finally get Jessica's attention after she's been ignoring us, and ask us for the glass of hot water that we ordered first thing. She brings out like a small square bowl with like an inch of water in it.
Thanks.

She's lucky I didn't have change for a dollar. The 13 cents of a tip she got was not demeaning enough.

OK. I'm better now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ZOMG QUEST CAPS !!!!! soooo... he "HE KEPT THE BALLS ROLLING" lol ... hahaha

Sorry that dinner sucked Deto. Feels good to get that off your chest right?

So goes life with its ups and downs.

Maria Miiz said...

peace y'all,

Thanks for the heads up, I haven't been to Ruby Tuesdays and thats a good thing. Being that i'm prego, i'm a rage machine. I can't hold my tongue back, and I'm calling out girl "*ITCHES" out loud. About to smack them down. It's the baby, ;)

I was in the laundry mat and I see this lady in back of my mother. Mind you my mom's doesn't have eyes behind her head. HELLO! She couldn't say Exuse Me, Senora! Nah, she had to kind of bump her. I was like "You F*cking B*tch!" My mom was like, that why I like to come alone. Dona, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Curls over there! (I would say that to my mother)

I would have gone buck wild in Ruby Tuesday. That's why my butt stays home, I'm a danger to people. I flipped in Home Depot too. I'm a really nice person, with the baby on board. NO MORE NICE!!!

Othello said...

Myself, I'm kinda feelin' Chili's cuz the Margaritas are on point.

I'm glad Quest got well-served at Friday's. I guess that Gay-dar thing has some truth to it.

After you said the waiter "somehow knew that I was thirsty", I got a little uncomfortable, thinking you might be taking it in a more explicit direction...

I won't comment on the $80 dinner.