Quantcast The AntFarm Affiliates blog [has moved]: AFA Friday Flicks: Some time off ... I'm out of gas :(
| d_Cyphernauts | Expertiz | Phenetiks | Workforce | Sketch Tha Cataclysm |
| Cee Reed | The Rising Sun Quest | Spaz the Working Class | Pruven |

Friday, July 27, 2007

AFA Friday Flicks: Some time off ... I'm out of gas :(


Sorry yall ... but right now I'm out of gas.

I have searched for funny and off-beat stuff for yall to check out for months now & I hope everyone has enjoyed what has been presented on Fridays. But honestly this is not what I want this AFA blog to center around. This blog is up so the fans can get to know the AFA artists a little more than on your average website.

Anyway. I'll definitely will be posting more flicks on Fridays to entertain and distract yall from the every day grind that is life ... but only when I think I have enough relevant material to present.

brb

1 comment:

risingsunquest.com said...

I agree. This blog Sucks. If you went onto this blog to get a good Idea about the AFA you would walk away knowing less about our cause then you did when you logged on. I tried to get everybody to contribute by picking a day to hold the blog down but it dident happen. to anybody who agreed to a day of the week to post, shame on you, myself included. I lasted only three post's before I fell back on what I agreed to. I know were all busy but I think that we gotta understand that this Is the page that people are supposed to refer to when they wanna know more about THE AFA. this and the AFA myspace page, which also suck badly.
I think my problem was that I waited until Sunday to worry about my responsibility in regards to the blog instead of creating my blog sometime during the week and just making sure it gets posted on Sunday. thats my bad.