Quantcast The AntFarm Affiliates blog [has moved]: So whens Quest's New Album Finally droppin?
| d_Cyphernauts | Expertiz | Phenetiks | Workforce | Sketch Tha Cataclysm |
| Cee Reed | The Rising Sun Quest | Spaz the Working Class | Pruven |

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So whens Quest's New Album Finally droppin?

APRIL 18th!!!
Thats right people I'm finally gonna drop my 3rd release called
"Journey Towards The Sun"
I'm gonna rock a little three week tour to promote it.
Friday April 18th I'll be rocking in Danbury @ Cousin Larry's. Its our monthly Enter The Cypher Event and I'll be Celebrating the release of my release but, we'll also be having a Dj Battle that night as well so definitely Come down if you can.
The following week on the 24th I'll be hitting up NYC at a spot called The Alphabet Lounge. That night will feature acts such as myself, The Higher Concept, NYOil and More.
Closing out the Mini tour will be a release party in my hometown Waterbury, CT @ Bobby Allen's on May 2nd.

so there it is in a nutshell....April It is!! Hit me up on myspace for all things QUEST.

www.Myspace.com/risingsunquest
www.risingsunquest.com