Quantcast The AntFarm Affiliates blog [has moved]: AFA Friday Flicks: "1 More Hit" J Swift Documentary
| d_Cyphernauts | Expertiz | Phenetiks | Workforce | Sketch Tha Cataclysm |
| Cee Reed | The Rising Sun Quest | Spaz the Working Class | Pruven |

Thursday, June 7, 2007

AFA Friday Flicks: "1 More Hit" J Swift Documentary





Yall remember J Swift right? No? ... let me help you out.

J Swift is most known as the founder of 90s rap group The Pharcyde. He immigrated to South Central Los Angeles from Spain and changed his name from Juan Martinez to J Swift. He became a millionaire by 21, and homeless by 31.

Yes thats right ... homless and addicted to crack! My man Kano sent me a link to the above trailer for a film called 1morehit on youtube and I had to look deeper. I was speachless after seeing this.

This is shoking news to me and I'm glad that someone has decided to try to help him out. But is reality filmaking going to far? From time to time I catch myself watching the A&E reality show Intervention. But am I rooting for them? Or am I devowering the drama, thinking thankfully that I am not in their shoes? I dont know.

All I know is that I am rooting for J

For more info on the film go to http://1morehit.com/
check out the myspace i guess http://www.myspace.com/1morehit

Edit:
Ok so apparently this was news in 2006. Oh well, once again ... news to me.

1 comment:

Sketch Tha Cataclysm said...

damn I actually found that shit to be pretty twisted man. . . I can't believe they were telling to him to hit the pipe further back in the light. . . the entertainment business has no conscience man. . . for real

and what the hell had happened to those cats when they were starting to blow up. . . Fatlip was messed up with drugs for a long while to my understanding.

Definetly shocking. . . .

"reality" t.v. though?