Quantcast The AntFarm Affiliates blog [has moved]: Southern Cross Sundays
| d_Cyphernauts | Expertiz | Phenetiks | Workforce | Sketch Tha Cataclysm |
| Cee Reed | The Rising Sun Quest | Spaz the Working Class | Pruven |

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Southern Cross Sundays

Whats going on people. Its been a minute since I've added my weekly post. But it seems that Southern Cross Sundays on the blog has been replace with Sunday recording sessions at the Southern Cross.
Its 10:35 right now and its the end of a very productive weekend. Just to keep you up on things, here is a quick rundown of the "goings on" in my little anthill called The Southern Cross.
I got a dope solo joint on a Spaz beat, we got Expert and DJ SirCumference with Scribe+, Expert and myself on a dope track, D_Cyphernauts making some serious noise on a Sketch production, Protoge of Phenetiks consistent over the past two weeks collaborating with overseas and out of state producers, Spaz on his own production with Dj premier... Oh wait that's Circumference?
Put it simple, the storm is brewing. Nothing but dopeness being created over the past couple weeks. Wow, now is the time to really stay in tune with the AFA. These gems will be finding their way to your ears pretty soon. Very very soon. Wack MC's BEWARE!!!

Peace
The Rising Sun Quest

4 comments:

Sketch Tha Cataclysm said...

i think the word is . . . hungry.

heads sound ready for a take over right now lol

Quest you are really holding us down right now. . . I definetly appreciate that and I know the fellas do

crazy shit is I still have two tracks to finish with you. . . I have a couple to finish with Expert'. . . a hot single for the Nauts has to be completed. . . and then I have two brewing with Protege. . .

this is going to be an interesting summer man. . . for real

Unknown said...

Sounds good Quest. Can't wait to hear the new joints :)

Expertiz said...

word up

Othello said...

two words.

coconut. shrimp.