Quantcast The AntFarm Affiliates blog [has moved]: SPAZ IS IN YOUR MUTHAF'N NETWORK!
| d_Cyphernauts | Expertiz | Phenetiks | Workforce | Sketch Tha Cataclysm |
| Cee Reed | The Rising Sun Quest | Spaz the Working Class | Pruven |

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

SPAZ IS IN YOUR MUTHAF'N NETWORK!

It's been along time, fellas. Shoudn't a left you. I'm sorry I ain't been around. Things have been more than hectick (being a new home owner and shit). I've been so bizzy I can't remember the last time I sat down. I also regret to inform you that there is a possibility I won't make this summit. I know I got a lotta making up to do with you guys. Signing up to this blog will be my first step. I'll let you know if there are any changes.

2 comments:

deto-22 said...

Welcome back brother.

Unknown said...

SPAZ! Congrats on the house & keep us posted on what's good.