Quantcast The AntFarm Affiliates blog [has moved]: QUEST, New Release!!! Sooner than later it seems.
| d_Cyphernauts | Expertiz | Phenetiks | Workforce | Sketch Tha Cataclysm |
| Cee Reed | The Rising Sun Quest | Spaz the Working Class | Pruven |

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

QUEST, New Release!!! Sooner than later it seems.

Whats good people,
Sorry I haven't been checking in lately. I hope I didn't lose any fans. I been working heavy on this new project. Its untitled at the moment but I'm really feeling good about this one. Some say Surviving Life Is a classic. I really love that album too, but what i've recorded for the new one, OMFG!!! peep the RUNDOWN below

UNTITLED (any suggestions) SIKE!!!

1)Taking care of Business produced by sketch
2)Speak produced by Deto 22
3)On and On produced by Definition featuring DJ SirCumference
4)Escape from what? produced by Maddsonn featuring SilenTuch
5)Walk With the Beat produced by JK1
6)Our Dreams produced by Spaz

Just to name a few

Those who know me know my style and when I say I'm bringing that real HIP HOP, its the truth. I'm trying to wrap up the recording by the end of September and have a finished product by mid October. What happens from there depends on feedback from fans though. I need to know if your still with me. Hit me with some feedback on my myspace page and let me know if your ready to hear some new Tracks from The Rising Sun. I'm really feeling the last couple joints I did and I cant wait to bring this one to the people!!!
I think I,ll upload some new mix tape shit I did to my myspace page in the next few days. So be on the lookout www.myspace.com/risingsunquest

One love,
The Rising Sun Quest.
But if we meet just call me Quest