Quantcast The AntFarm Affiliates blog [has moved]: Journey Towards the Sun. Release party #1
| d_Cyphernauts | Expertiz | Phenetiks | Workforce | Sketch Tha Cataclysm |
| Cee Reed | The Rising Sun Quest | Spaz the Working Class | Pruven |

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Journey Towards the Sun. Release party #1

What up people, Last night ended up being real dope in my opinion. The night started off real slow and I was bummed out initally but all and all everything turned out ok. So it was my album release party and I was the Host/MC for the night. THe setup was real dope. On the stage was this big table with 2 dj setups and a big ass Graffiti banner hanging above it. I set the night off with three of CT's best break dancers doing a B-boy routine for the crowed. The wanted to rock at the show after hearing The rhythm. Thanks sketch, I wanted a B-boy track and Vega Styles who is tops in CT breaking scene fuckin loves that shit. after their set Mo nickles played some Bangin ass music from early to mid 90's classic shit. THen I had DJ Syrus do a Dj performance showcasing his skills with the scratching, juggling, similar to what a Dj would do in a battle I guess. I know It was fucking tight. then I let Syrus hold it down and get the people moving. After syrus set Spaz hopped on stage and killed it as he normally does. right after spaz finished his second song i kicked off my set and rocked the house too. I actually felt good about my performance for once. maybe its cause my stage coach Hawl was in the front seeing if I followed his tips. after my set was over Mo nicklez represented with the perfect blend of hip hop to keep the people moving and keep the vibe in tact. Smiles on faces, people dancing, drinking, my people in the house....I had a blast and really believe people will walk away from that night feeling as though the had a fun time. It was a good example as to how the AFA comes togeather to make shit happen. I really wanna thank MO Nikklez for holding me down last minute. Othello for lending me the Mic's. Expert really came through for me by going outta his way to get me those mic's and my boy even held the door down. I cant even thank you enough expert. Spaz for rocking the crowed and all the AFA cats who were in attendance. It was good to finally see Pruven, Hawl, dutch and Cee reed in my hometown for a change...lol thank you guys for making my album release party feel lik a party. I had a great time chillin wit yall last night.
Quest-- THE RISING SUN QUESTwww.myspace.com/risingsunquest

1 comment: