Quantcast The AntFarm Affiliates blog [has moved]: Returning to this side of the moon
| d_Cyphernauts | Expertiz | Phenetiks | Workforce | Sketch Tha Cataclysm |
| Cee Reed | The Rising Sun Quest | Spaz the Working Class | Pruven |

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Returning to this side of the moon

What up freaks, geeks, and pimps.
I've found random wi-fi service from my house and was able to stay on line long enough to blog...UGHH.
So the Rawkus thing "officialy".."launches"...in "September", so we're "Told".
Although the album is up and available for download.
(www.indie911.com/phenetiks) The Protege will splash a player/link on here soon.
Sketch's Party Music EP is out and dope as shit. I know, I was there.
  • Production has started for the next 2 phenetiks albums.
  • Production has started for a deto-22/sketch collab.
  • And production and writing have started on Expertiz' album...
It'll be dope.
I'll really have the internet soon and will be more relavant then
Peace.