Quantcast The AntFarm Affiliates blog [has moved]: Update!!!
| d_Cyphernauts | Expertiz | Phenetiks | Workforce | Sketch Tha Cataclysm |
| Cee Reed | The Rising Sun Quest | Spaz the Working Class | Pruven |

Monday, August 27, 2007

Update!!!

what's up people!

hope you all dug the 7 posts on The Party Music For Pissed Off People EP. . . I worked hard on em to give y'all a little more background on the joints. . .

moving on. . .

I wanted to let y'all know about what else I have been up to. . .

I am writing or producing various projects and all of which are in varied stages of production. . . as far as rhyming goes:

Rhyming

As of now I will be contributing 5 tracks to the upcoming AFA mix cd, all of which may not make it on to the joint. They include "Sleep Deprivation and the Artist" and "Forever With the Moon", which are already complete and a track I half debuted at the last Enter The Cypher called "Song For The Malnourished" along with a cover and a currently untitled piece.

Immediately following the completion of those tracks I am going to be banging out my next 13 track album currently titled The Complete Collected Poems of Maya Angelou, a collection of tracks birthed from poems and free-writing rants i've done. There's some "out there" shit in there lol

Following that I will finally complete the four-years-in-the-making Never Die Alone. . . probably that most personal work I will ever do. 95% of the lyrics and music have been composed. Currently seeking out the proper production partner so that recording could begin ASAP. . .

Production

currently there is instrumental beds out there floating around

3 for The Rising Sun Quest's second full length album
2 for D_Cyphernauts
3 for Protege for a currently untitled EP
1 for Myka Nyne
2 for P.Casso
2 for SilenTuch
like 5 for Expertiz lol
2 collaborative pieces with Darian Cunning (1 for Mike Falzone and one for Expertiz)
1 for Hawl Digg of Workforce
1 for Deto 22 and Dirt E. Dutch

I also just started new sessions for my second Two Crippled Heroes album with Dust Magnet and I have been throwing around the idea of officially releasing the Psi.Dweys Thinq Different Cassettes, a collection of dirty lo-fi underground shit featuring myself, SilenTuch, and DJ Sir Cumference of Phenetiks, for some time. . .

peace and love y'all

1 comment:

risingsunquest.com said...

damn your a lazy son of a bitch man. get off your ass yo. what the hell.